Due to stage 4 coronavirus restrictions, we are not permitted to arrange inspection appointments for this property.Please contact us for further information.
Sahara Real Estate brings to you this brand new gorgeous and elegant home set in the popular and sought after Elements estate of Truganina.
This home is conveniently located near parks,local schools,childcare,short drive to Tarneit Central Shopping Centre,5- minute driving to Tarneit Station, easy access to freeway,approximately 27km to Melbourne’s CBD.
Ticking all the boxes, this four-bedroom stunning family entertainer has the following:
* Large Master bedroom with carpeted floor, built-in-robe and standard ensuite
* Three great sized bedrooms with carpeted floor and built-in-robes
* A Formal lounge for your family
* A fantastic kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, stone bench-top(cooking appliances and dishwasher soon to be installed)
* A spacious open plan kitchen and meals area with a large family area
* Sparkling central bathroom and separate toilet
* Double garage remote control garage with internal access
* Ducted heating and Evaporative cooling
* Low maintenance yard at the back and front
FOR A PRIVATE APPOINTMENT PLEASE CONTACT Anna on 0499 000 705
Sahara Real Estate has taken the appropriate measures to minimize the risk of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak to our staff, clients, and customers.
If attending inspections, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, keeping in mind:
– Our agents may restrict the number of people inspecting the property at any one time
– You refrain from touching surfaces, door handles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.
We appreciate your co-operation and ask that you please respect the advice and recommendations of the agent when inspecting the property.
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
Photo ID is a must.